EPF Elettrotecnica S.r.l.
Registered office: Via Langhe, 24 – 12061 Carrù (CN)
Company Registration – VAT – Fiscal Code: 00165950049
Paid-up share capital: € 78.520,00
Information ex art. 1, paragraph 125, of Law 4 August 2017 n. 124
According to the disposition referred to art. 1, paragraph 125 of Law 124/2017, on the obligation to provide additional information on sums of money received in the financial year as grants, contributions, remunerated assignments and in any case economic advantages of any kind from the public administrations and from the subjects of which to paragraph 125 of the same article, the company attests that it has received in the course of 2021 the following contributions:
– 1.790,00 Euro as tax credit for sanitizing and DPI Art. 125 DL 34-2020;
– 24.020,00 Euro from Simest as non repayable loan from the Fund for Integrated Promotion Simest for Participation in Fairs and Exhibitions – Temporary framework Covid 3.1;
– 21.427,00 Euro from Simest as non repayable loan from the Fund for Integrated Promotion Simest for Technical Assistance – Temporary framework Covid 3.1;
– 9.980,00 Euro from Finpiemonte as funding for the call “POR FESR 14/20. BANDO PRISM-E”;
– 66.990,00 Euro from Fondimpresa as funding for the training plan “EPF Plastic”;
– 25.981,64 Euro from the GSE as contributions tariffs incentives PV;
– 1.230,50 Euro from the GSE as an on-the-spot exchange contribution;
– 57.995,00 as contribution (bonus) for Research and Development for the year 2020;
– 3.200,00 Euro as aid to contribution for Research and Development for the year 2016;
– 16.615,00 from Revenue Agency as Contribution ex art. 1 paragraph 16 DL N. 73 as Equalization Fund for Covid-19;
– 777,00 Euro as contribution (bonus) for investments in advertising.
The Company also certifies the existence of contributions. Its publication is available in the National State Aid Register.