Designated as an innovative solution in the field of factory automation, the new SUPATA® is the result of the joint know-how of Siemens and EPF.
Don’t miss the appointment with SPS ITALIA, one of the most renowned trade fairs for the intelligent manufacturing sector. You can find us from 24 to 26 May 2022 at the SIEMENS booth, Hall 5, Booth F024 G028.
The space will be dedicated to the world of technology and especially to the presentation of SUPATA®, the flexible, modular, and mobile robotic station for the singularization and rapid assembly of parts with different sizes and materials. The solution can be used in a variety of industries for plastic or rubber co-molding insert loading, assembly and secondary packaging applications.
The Siemens smart feeder full equipped integrates, in preview, various Siemens technological innovations:
- The new SIMATIC Robot Library, for the direct management of a Staubli anthropomorphic robot by PLC that supports the universal standard of communication between PLC and robot controllers
- SIMATIC Industrial Edge with a new IPC520A Tensorbox industrial PC, resulting from the combination of an industrial-grade HW and high computing power for neural networks based on the Xavier Nx technology GPU, for the evaluation of performance and energy consumption
- AI models such as deep-grasping algorithms
- The new SINAMICS TM-ServoDrives Drive for extra-low voltage applications for 24 to 48 volt EC motors and stepper motors
- Mechatronic simulation useful to reduce bone commissioning, validating cycle times and automation all in a single environment thanks to integration with NX MCD
- Neural network models for the visual recognition of the product to be handled, ensuring long life and flexibility of the machine and opening customization scenarios for different production sectors.
To receive more information, make an appointment and get free tickets write to email@example.com .
Don’t miss it!